1. NO vicious animals allowed. All pets must be kept on a leash and must use designated pet areas. Please pick up after your pet.
2. Absolutely, NO fighting. Fighting will result in eviction of the entire party on your site. NO warnings.
3. NO possession or use of illegal drugs allowed. Violation of this will result in eviction of the entire party on your site. NO warnings.
4. Please do not block the roadway and do not park on other campers sites.
5. Units with slide-outs, must keep the slide-out compartment within your site boundary.
6. Quiet hour is 11:00 p.m., please respect other campers. Generators must be off by 12:00 Midnight.
7. Absolutely, NO clotheslines are allowed on any sites throughout the campground.
8. Campfires must be attended at all times. Please extinguish fires before leaving your site or going to bed.
9. Please clean your site before leaving. Trash receptacles are provided throughout the campground and as you leave the campground.
10. Do NOT dispose of waste water or gray water, on the ground. Incidents of this nature may result in a fine of $10,000.00 from the Alabama Department of Health.
11. NO firearms or fireworks of any type are allowed on the campgrounds.
12. Golf carts and 4-wheelers are welcome at the campground. However, the
Speed Limit is 10 m.p.h. throughout the campgrounds and must be obeyed at
13. NO Swimming Pools allowed.
14. Please use caution while walking through the campground, as there may be extension cords, water hoses, electrical receptacles and other hazards, that may cause injury due to the large amount of people in the campground.
15. All sites are to be occupied by the person making the original reservation and are not transferable to another party, whether you are leaving early or due to any other conditions.
16. Limits: One camping unit of any type, RV, 5th wheel, etc., or tent, per site and only one travel vehicle allowed per site. Additional vehicles may park at the front parking area, and must display a parking permit for the same time period as the original reservation holder for an additional $25 per vehicle.
17. Any vehicle not displaying the proper parking permit in a visible manner at all times in the windshield area, will be towed at the owners expense.
18. NO washing of Motor Homes or vehicles.
19. ONLY fiberglass or PVC flag poles are allowed. NO exceptions.
20. A $50 service charge will apply to all refunds. A full refund, less the service charge, will be given for cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the beginning of race week. No refunds will be give for cancellations made within the 30 days prior to beginning of race week.
21. Shower passes are for registered guests only. Passes are not to be given or sold
to friends. Non-registered guests must purchase shower passes from the office.
22. Please keep all motorized vehicles, golf carts, and ATV's on the roadways.
Do not cut through the campsites. We have had many hook-ups broken in the past
and you will incur a charge of $50 if you run over or break a hook-up.